Teeth are essential but often neglected part of our health and well-being. Most people only visit the dentist when there is noticeable discomfort, but ideally you should have your teeth checked every few months. We offer a wide range of services in General Dentistry ESK to help you always keep your teeth in the best health. Our dentists provide best quality preventive care to deter future oral problems, as well as minor restorative work or cosmetic services. Our service covers many aspects of great oral hygiene, and you should take advantage of them to ensure your teeth are sparklingly beautiful and clean, always.
What is the Scope of General Dentistry?
- Regular check-ups to make sure your teeth and Oral tissues are in good health. The main areas examined will be the oral cavity, head and neck.
- Diagnosis of existing or developing problems using radiographs, tests and our expert clinical experience.
- Developing an individual plan to treat the problem, taking into account the history of the patient, other medical issues and desired results meeting the expectations of the patients.
- Undertaking minor procedures like fillings, Veneers, root canals, and dentures.
- Follow-up examinations to ensure recovery is on track and the root cause of the problem has been eliminated.
- Minor cosmetic Smile upgrades can also be provided, following a well-thought, long-term plan that takes into account the aesthetic requisites of the patient.
- Regular check-ups will include preventive advice to assist patients in upgrading their oral health, to keep their teeth in good condition.
Some procedures which are commonly required and performed as a part of general dentistry include fillings (with a choice of fillings as per your personal requirements), Scaling, bonding, orthodontics, root canals, dentures, dental crowns and bridges, minor maxillofacial surgery, periodontal treatment and cutting-edge
Our clinic has a well-trained staff of nurses and dentists who are experts in high-quality oral care. For all your needs, you can visit us for General Dentistry in Esk and get your teeth in A-grade condition!